5 comments 17.6.09

Chinese donut, anyone?

Posted by Miss Fong -

I couldn't help laughing when I read the following news item:

Blind Hong Kong wife pours hot congee on cheating husband's groin

Not only did she splash his nekkid genitals with boiling hot congee, she even attempted to destroy his little armies forever by putting female hormones into his drinks! A great lesson for cheaters, I must say.

Upon further analysis, a few other thoughts surfaced in my mind...
  • She's got pretty good aim for someone who's blind
  • Why the hell was he sleeping naked?
  • Was she already blind when they got married??
  • Why did she think he was cheating on her?
  • Will he ever be able to eat congee again (or god forbid, a chinese donut)??
Yummay~!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Hang said...

Congee, what a punishment. Ha, ha ...

Anonymous said...

who would respond passively to a cheating partner?? This lady has got some ingenuity =)

Anonymous said...

I think 3 months in jail should be just about right for her.

Sovanna said...

Hey Erica, nice blog!

Well, I can answer two of your questions based on the Chinese papers...

* Why the hell was he sleeping naked?
I know!! His wife said she could "cure" his little armies by giving him a massage every night.

* Was she already blind when they got married??
Yes.

Eurasian Sensation said...

Ouch! Ladies, you can punish a man in a number of ways, but stay away from our, erm, "chinese donuts" please.

Still, its funny because it's not me.