3 comments 5.8.14

The pointy haired man exists!

Posted by Miss Fong - Filed under , , , , , , ,
So you may have already heard about (or seen) this impossibly pointy haired man shaping his hairstyle in the MTR, and the way he did so with the exaggerated movements seemed so ridiculous that I was pretty sure he wasn't real (ie. that it was a prank of some sort).

But lo and behold, while I was in the 24-hour Wellcome's cookie aisle last night, I saw Mr. Pointy Hair himself next to me checking out the cracker options.


I couldn't help but get excited at the sight of him and the pyramid of hair that sat on top of his head. Stiff and full of gel or hairspray, or both.

He seemed to notice the stares (as he kept looking at me), probably because I kept glancing at him too. And something told me that he must know that he's become somewhat of an internet sensation, because he seemed to welcome the attention as he walked through the aisles.

For those who have yet to view him in action, here it is:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

thedeadcockroach said...

The way he combed his hair is so epic! Lol!

Anonymous said...

lol i had the honour of seeing him in central man yee shopping mall not so long ago too! he's hilarious!

just wandered to your site when i was searching for info on venture. your post worries me, i already paid $400 (promo from baby expo) for a pic...hmmm i guess i just have to be strong! thanks for your post on it :)

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! My cousin has a hairstyle similar to this- people have been calling his hair like an iced gem ;) great post! x