2 comments 12.2.11

So-So Social

Posted by Miss Fong - Filed under , , ,
In the spirit of Social Media Week HK, I thought it's about time I 'socialized' my blog as well, or risk becoming a dinosaur in the digital world. Not that it'd be a bad thing, since dinosaurs rock, but you know, anything that simplifies the sharing process for people is probably a good idea.

So...what's new, you ask? Well, there's now a nifty Facebook Like Box integrated onto the right hand side of the page, as well as a lil tab on the left side that makes it easy to 'Like' or 'Tweet' the page you're currently on. Feel free to use, misuse and/or abuse them as much as you want!

A peek at the FB page
And, while we're on the topic of being social, let me introduce you to a few new friends of mine: Sherman, Jacky, Harry, Billy and Charlie... Find out who they are on my Facebook Page and let me know what you think!


(Note: Not all my friends are made of Fimo...or maybe they are... ;)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out NY Times' column on blogging and social media.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/21/technology/internet/21blog.html?_r=1

Blogs are more sophisticated than the new social media.
But you gotta integrate to promote your blog through Twitter, Facebook,and Tumblr.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I thought you and your readers would be interested in JigoCity Hong Kong, which features exclusive coupons & daily deals on shopping, nightlife, food, spas and more. You can painlessly sign up at http://www.jigocity.com.hk. Also check out our FB page (@JigoCityHongKong) for inside info & amazing giveaways each month- please email me at tina@medianeedle.com if you are interested in further information :)

-Tina
Media Needle