0 comments 1.7.14

Barcode men

Posted by Miss Fong - Filed under , , , , , ,
Question: What do you call men with combovers in Thailand?


A barcode!! 

Now why didn't I think of that... (thanks to my colleague in Thailand who enlightened me). Apparently it's a term first coined by the Japanese, who refer to men with combovers as 'barcode dudes'. Love it!

Continue reading...